- We focus on relationships. Our attorneys see more than just the transaction or legal problem in front of them. We like to get to know our clients, to understand their businesses, families, needs, and goals. By having a sense of the big picture, we can more effectively serve our clients now, and as their needs arise in the future.
- We’re available and responsive. Few things are more frustrating than having questions and not being able to get answers. We know that in order to have the kind of relationship we want with our clients, we need to be accessible to them and responsive to their questions. We want our clients to know they can rely on us, and that we return calls and emails promptly.
- We’re focused and experienced. The attorneys of Buikema & Keune, LLC bring many years of experience to each engagement, whether it is in business and corporate law, real estate, or estate planning. We don’t try to do everything. In this way we can offer a depth of experience in our practice areas to best serve our clients’ needs.
- We offer quality and value together. Some small firms may not have the level of legal and business experience Buikema & Keune, LLC offers. Larger firms may have the experience, but also have the high overhead and high legal fees to go with it. We have positioned our firm to be able to offer businesses and individuals sophisticated legal experience and knowledge at highly competitive rates, offering our clients the best of both worlds.
- We put our clients first. Many law firms advertise a “client-centered” philosophy. We make it a central tenet of our practice. Being client-centered means that we listen before we talk, so we can give our clients the service they need in an effective, efficient way.
To learn more about our practice and why clients choose to work with our firm, contact Buikema & Keune, LLC to schedule a consultation.